Diary of Puspita Oktorany: Introduce of myself

Diary of Puspita Oktorany: Introduce of myself: H i all, I am a newbie bloger. This is just my verry first writing to post on blog. So, sorry if my style writing still messy. So here I am in a picture..hehe

Not a verry best pose of me, but who care..hahahah😆
I was born and raised by my parrent in Bandung until I am finished my Bachelor degree in UNPAD. I take Physics major..sound like a beautiful einstein huh..

Then my hoby are baking, gardening and hiking. once upon a time, I really like to practicing receipe from cooking show on TV. For gardening,,I really like plant roses and others beautifull flower.

I decided to try writing in blog because I am trying to share nice info and review about something. So others can also trying the product or experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 [Review] W ajah cerah berkat Pond's Triple glow Serum & Triple Glow Sheet Mask Dududu,,siapa sih yang gak kepengen kulit wajah cera...