Workshop Painting on Bisque Plate

Halo halooo there,,,
I am comeback writing to sharing something good and interesting ๐Ÿ˜

So last sunday Januari 21, 2018, I follow some interesting workshop from Satu Kelas X Kandura Studio place at Kiputih Satu .

Honestly I am verry nervous to follow this workshop. Why ??? Because I am verry bad in arts, including drawing and painting. And this time we will doing some painting on bisque. Oh nooo !!! 

First, I wan to introduce, what is Bisque. 
Bisque (bisque) is a name to mention ceramic objects that have been burned at a temperature of 700 - 1000 C. so baking biscuits is the process of burning objects in ceramic handicrafts to become a ceramic.
Its like a half way to go again to become a real ceramic. Because after this, the bisque should be oven again in a high temperature. Here it is the look of naked bisque plate that we would to painting on it :





When we will begin, we get some introducing what is kandura, how to paint on bisque and others thing that verry important for us before we begin paint on it. There are many technique and tools to create some beautifull painting in cereamic. Of course our main weapon are the brush with variable size. We can also use thootbrush, foam and many tools.





I use brush no.3, then thootbrush to pain on my own bisque plate. Here some process when I painting on bisque plate :

I am also paint the back of the bisque plate. When you start painting the paint from the brush onto the bisque, believe me, you will not want to stop ๐Ÿ˜œ Here it is the final look of my bisque plate, painting by me ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
 its front side
its back side


This was a glimpse of our activities during the event :














some work of me and friends

Then, after done painting on bisque plate we must waiting arround one week for the final result. Because this jus a half process. And because the workshop to oven the bisque are located in Kandura factory Tangerang. 

AAhhhh... after a few weeks waiting my baby, finally I receive my plate.
Here the final looks my plate :
before after the plate
Before after for the front plate
before after for the backside of plate
Front
Back



Thats ittt...My workshop with Kandura X Satukelas.
Will be loved for another workshop again.

X.O.X.O
๐Ÿ’“lovely_phuss






No comments:

Post a Comment

 [Review] W ajah cerah berkat Pond's Triple glow Serum & Triple Glow Sheet Mask Dududu,,siapa sih yang gak kepengen kulit wajah cera...